Preparation time: 20 minutes
Baking time: 1 hour
Calories: 469 kcal
Portions for: 1 person
|½ tablespoon||Freshly squeezed lemon juice|
|Black pepper from the mill|
|½ splash||Worcestershire sauce|
- For the apple walnut salad recipe with mayonnaise pick a couple of particularly beautiful walnuts and put them aside (for later garnish). Put the rest of the nuts in a freezer bag and chop them finely with a meat tenderizer.
- Peel and core the apples and cut them into very fine sticks (it works best with a food processor) and then mix them with the lemon juice in a bowl.
- Finely chop the celery tuber. Bring some water to the boil and blanch the celery sticks in it for about 1 minute, then immediately immerse in ice-cold water and drain well again.
- Add the drained celery with the chopped walnuts and all other ingredients to the apples and mix well.
- Cover the salad and let it sit in the fridge for a few hours. Season again and serve with the walnuts.
|1963 (469)||kJ (kcal)|