Total: 30 min
Preparation: 15 min
|2 piece (s)||garlic|
|125 g||shiitake mushrooms|
|2 tbsp.||sesame oil|
|12||fresh tiger prawns and gutted|
|1 teaspoon||pepper flakes|
|2 tbsp.||sweet chili sauce|
|6 tbsp.||soy sauce|
|150 g||Mie noodles|
|2 tablespoons||lime juice|
- Peel garlic and ginger and chop very finely. Wash the coriander and chop it roughly. Clean shiitake mushrooms and cut into strips. Wash carrots and spring onions and cut into strips at an angle.
- Heat sesame oil in a saucepan. Fry the shrimp from both sides and sprinkle with chili flakes. Remove from the pot and set aside. Sauté the shiitake mushrooms and set aside.
- Sweat garlic and ginger, add carrots and fry for 2-3 minutes. Then deglaze everything with broth. Add sweet chili sauce and soy sauce.
- Simmer for 10 minutes until the vegetables are cooked. Add noodles, shrimp, shiitake mushrooms and spring onions 3 minutes before the end of the cooking time. Season with soy sauce and lime juice.
- Spread the soup on the plates and arrange with cilantro and sesame seeds.
|vitamin A||1,030,0μg 129%|
|vitamin C||22.5mg 23%|