Preparation time: 1 hour
Portions for: 12 pieces
|200 ml||whole milk|
|1 tbsp||vanilla sugar|
|2 tsp||baking powder|
|50 g||walnuts (whole)|
- For the banana nut muffins with crumb topping preheat the oven to 175 ° C. Place 12 tins on the muffin tin. Melt butter and add milk + lemon juice.
- Beat the eggs, sugar and vanilla sugar together until the mixture is pale. Stir the butter mixture under the egg mixture.
- Mix the flour, baking powder and salt and stir gently into the mixture.
- Crush the banana well with a fork, finely chop the walnuts and mix into the banana. Alternately fill the muffin dough and banana and walnut mixture into the paper cases until they are 2/3 full. (You can also stir the banana mixture into the dough briefly here).
- Now for the crumbles: dice the butter and put together with the oatmeal, flour and sugar in a bowl. Rub into sprinkles with your fingers.
- Spread the crumbs on the muffins and bake in the oven for about 20 minutes until the muffins are well baked and the crumbs are golden brown.