Difficulty: very easily
Preparation: 45 min
Calories: 525 kcal
Portions for: 4 people
|400 g||carrots (4 carrots)|
|200 g||celeriac (1 piece)|
|70 g||large onions (1 large onion)|
|1||clove of garlic|
|3 tbsp.||olive oil|
|150 ml||classic vegetable broth|
|400 g||short wholemeal pasta (e.g. penne)|
|350 g||chicken breast fillet|
|400 g||pizza tomato (tin, drained weight)|
|1||pot with lid|
- Wash carrots and celeriac, peel and dice small.
- Peel onion and garlic. Dice the onion as well, chop garlic.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a saucepan. Braise carrots, celery, onions and garlic in it. Add the vegetable stock, bring to the boil and cover, cook over low heat for about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, rinse off sage, shake dry and peel off leaves. Put some aside, cut the rest into fine strips.
- Bring plenty of salted water to a boil in a large saucepan and cook the wholemeal pasta until it becomes firm.
- Rinse chicken breast fillets, pat dry with kitchen paper and cut into cubes about 1 cm in size. Fry in remaining olive oil all around.
- Add pizza tomato to the vegetables, bring to the boil and cook for 3 minutes in an open saucepan over low heat.
- Add the chicken breast cube with the meat juice to the vegetable sauce and bring it to a boil again. Season with salt, pepper, and honey.
- Drain pasta, rinse in a strainer with hot water and drain. Serve with the chicken sauce, garnish with sage leaves and serve.
Nutritional value per serving:
|Total Fat||14.2g 18%|
|Saturated Fat||3.1g 16%|
|Total Carbohydrate||92g 33%|
|Dietary Fiber||8.5g 30%|
|Vitamin D||0mcg 0%|