Total: 45 min
Preparation: 15 min
- Mix gluten-free flour with cornstarch, baking powder and 3 teaspoons of sugar. Put water with margarine and salt in a saucepan and dissolve the margarine. Add the flour mixture in one go and stir the dough over low heat for about 10 minutes.
- Pour dough into a mixing bowl, allow to cool for 10 minutes. Whisk the eggs in a mixing bowl and add to the dough spoon by spoon. Always stir until the egg has bound the dough, then add the next spoonful of an egg. The whole thing takes about 10 minutes.
- Also, you need a piping bag.
- Heat rapeseed oil in a saucepan. Mix cinnamon and remaining sugar on a plate. Pour Churros into a piping bag with star spout and carefully spray into hot oil in approximately 15 cm long strips. After 20-30 seconds, turn the churros. Once golden brown, remove from oil and drain on kitchen paper.
- Heat lactose-free milk in a saucepan and dissolve the chocolate in it. Mix 3 tbsp. milk with the cornstarch. Add cornstarch to the milk and bring to a boil. Remove from heat and pour into a small bowl. Serve churros with chocolate sauce.