Preparation: 1 h
Total time: 1 h 30 min
Calories: 376 kcal
Portions for: 2 people
|500 g||small firming potatoes|
|100 ml||classic vegetable broth|
|1 tsp||spicy mustard|
|4 tbsp.||white wine vinegar|
|200 g||radish (1 bunch)|
|150 g||small yellow pepper (1 small yellow pepper)|
|250 g||cucumber (0.5 cucumbers)|
|1 tbsp.||rapeseed oil|
|160 g||herring fillet (Bismarck herring, 2 herring fillets)|
|1||pot with lid|
- Wash the potatoes and place them in a saucepan without peeling. Cover with water and cook covered for about 20 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes, fry cold, and peel. Halve or quarter the potatoes according to size and place in a bowl.
- Peel the shallot and chop it very finely.
- Stir in broth, mustard and 3 tablespoons of vinegar in a small saucepan and heat. Carefully mix with the shallot under the potatoes. Season the potatoes with salt and pepper and leave to cool for about 30-40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, clean radishes, wash and cut into slices. Halve, corer, wash and dice the pepper.
- Clean half the cucumber, peel at will and also cut into cubes.
- Wash dill, shake dry, pluck flag and finely chop.
- Mix oil and prepared ingredients under the potatoes. Drain the herring fillets and cut them into pieces. Also, mix under the salad. Finally, season with salt, pepper, and remaining vinegar.
Nutritional value per serving:
|Total Fat||16.7g 21%|
|Saturated Fat||2.7g 13%|
|Total Carbohydrate||52.7g 19%|
|Dietary Fiber||7.3g 26%|
|Vitamin D||0mcg 0%|