Preparation time: 35 min
Calories: 237 kcal
Portions for: 2 people
|250 g||cucumber (0.5 cucumbers)|
|75 g||5-grain flakes|
|10 g||almond flakes (1 tbsp.)|
|200 g||yellow pepper (1 yellow pepper)|
|240 g||tomatoes (3 tomatoes)|
|200 g||yogurt (1.5% fat)|
- Thoroughly wash and drizzle the cucumber. Halve in half, corer with a teaspoon and cut into small cubes.
- Put the cucumber cubes in a bowl and lightly salt. Mix with the cereal flakes and let them pass through.
- Roast the almonds in a frying pan until golden brown and allow it to cool.
- In the meantime, quarter the pepper, core it, wash it and cut it into fine strips.
- Wash the tomatoes, cut out the stalks in a wedge shape. Quarter the tomatoes, remove seeds and cut into thin strips.
- Lift the tomato and pepper strips under the cucumber and flake mixture. Wash the basil and shake dry.
- Peel the basil leaves, put them aside, finely chop them and stir in the yogurt with some pepper. Garnish the vegetables with the yogurt, sprinkle with almonds and garnish with the remaining basil.
Nutritional value per serving:
|Total Fat||8.2g 11%|
|Saturated Fat||1.7g 9%|
|Total Carbohydrate||48.6g 18%|
|Dietary Fiber||6.5g 23%|
|Vitamin D||0mcg 0%|