Preparation time: 30 min
Total time: 1 h 30 min
Calories: 230 kcal
Portion for: 2 (= 28 pieces)
|75 g||dried dates|
|20 g||honey (2 tablespoons)|
Put them in a tin – to keep them fresh in the fridge for at least a week.
- Squeeze half the orange. Mix the oatmeal with 2 tablespoons of orange juice in a bowl.
- Halve the dates, stone them and finely chop them with the almonds in a lightning chopper, possibly adding 1 tbsp. of orange juice.
- Mix the date-almond-mass with the honey well under the oatmeal.
- Roast sesame seeds in a small pan until golden brown. Put on a small plate and let cool.
- From the date-almond mass, shape 28 roughly equal-sized balls (about 2 cm ) and roll them one after the other in the roasted sesame.
- Layout a baking tray with baking paper, spread the balls on it and let it dry for at least 1 hour. Serve 7 energy balls per serving.
Nutritional value per serving:
|Total Fat||17.3g 22%|
|Saturated Fat||2.1g 10%|
|Total Carbohydrate||53.5g 19%|
|Dietary Fiber||7.1g 25%|
|Vitamin D||0mcg 0%|