Despite the fact you are on a diet, the belly just does not want to disappear? Maybe, as new research shows, it is because you are saving too much on fat.
Paradoxically, we need fat to get a flat stomach. Fatty acids are involved in the activity of metabolism. Stored old fat around the abdomen and hips cannot be broken down without new fat from the food. Because it stimulates the burning of fat in the liver. In contrast, light foods cause the opposite.
Good fats – Bad fats
It is important to distinguish between saturated, monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fatty acids.
Saturated fatty acids are in sweets, meat, and dairy products. They raise both good and bad cholesterol levels.
Do not eat too much, as these foods are slim. Polyunsaturated fatty acids occur in fatty Coldwater fish, linseed and nut oil.
The 5 best sources for a good fat
- Oils (e.g. linseed and nut oils)
- Chia seeds
- Fatty fish (e.g. mackerel, herring, salmon)
A nutrient with unexpected effects
|Fat is enough||The nutrient is not so easy to digest and therefore stays longer than other nutrients in the digestive tract. Besides, fat keeps the blood sugar level constant, therefore food cravings remain.|
|Fat makes you happy||Researchers found that omega-3 fatty acids raise brain serotonin levels and improve mood.|
|Fat builds muscle||In combination with an effective exercise program, fat can increase muscle mass. It increases protein synthesis in the muscles and makes the cells grow.|
|Fat brings vitamins||The fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E and K cannot be used in our body without fat. We need vitamin Z. Vitamin E for intact metabolism and vitamin D to reduce fat, especially in the abdominal region.|
Recipes to get a flat stomach in 2 weeks
Corn Buffer with salad
Avocado stimulates fat loss
- Mix 20 g cornstarch, 20 g flour, 1 egg, 25 ml milk, salt, and pepper. Let it swell briefly.
- Then, halve 4 radishes. Cut ½ avocado into slices, sprinkle with 1 tbsp. lime juice.
- Also, put 40 g canned corn under the dough. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a pan and bake from the dough 2 bakes at medium heat from each side for about 2 minutes.
- Mix radishes and avocado with 2 tablespoons of basil pesto and serve with the buffers. Finally, garnish with some Parmesan chips.
Approximately 420 kcal
Walnuts tighten the tissue
- Clean 120 g of white cabbage and cut into thin strips. ½ tsp. Mustard, ½ tsp sugar and 1 tbsp. vinegar. Smash 1 tbsp. walnut oil. Season with salt and pepper. Then, Knead the dressing with the cabbage vigorously and leave for about 1 hour.
- Cut 60 g meat sausage into thin slices. Also, dice 30 g cheese. Rinse 10 g raisins. Cheese, sausage, 20 g of walnuts and raisins under the cabbage. Finally, season with salt and pepper. Arrange salad.
Approximately 390 kcal
Salmon with coleslaw
Salmon fires slim hormones
- Mix ½ tsp miso paste, 1 tsp soy sauce, and 1 tsp maple syrup. Rub 180 g salmon with it. Approximately Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Then, peel carrots 50 g. With each 80 g of pointed and red cabbage. Cut ½ leek onion into rings. Mix vegetables.
- Then, mix 1 tbsp. lime juice, 1 tbsp. honey and 1 tbsp. soy sauce.
- Stir in ½ teaspoon sesame oil. Mix with salad.
- Place the fish in 1 teaspoon of oil for about 4 minutes. Place in a baking dish. Pour the rest of the marinade over it. Cook at 175 ° C for about 10 minutes. Finally, arrange fish with salad.
Approximately 420 kcal
Blue oyster mushroom Cordon
Hazelnuts fill you extra long
- Blanch, quench and skin 50 g of beans. Mix 1 tbsp. lemon juice, ½ tsp. Season with mustard, 1 tsp honey, and 1 tbsp. Oil.
- Then, clean 4 oyster mushrooms. Cut 30 g mozzarella into 2 slices. Mix 40 g breadcrumbs and 20 g ground hazelnuts.
- Whisk 1 egg, season.
- Cover 2 mushrooms with a slice of cheese and place the remaining mushrooms on top. Turn the mushrooms first into the egg, then into breadcrumbs.
- Heat 1 tbsp. of oil, fry mushrooms for about 6 minutes. Finally, mix prepared salad ingredients. This will taste as a cranberry chutney.
Approximately 410 kcal
Bulgur salad with shrimps
Chia increases fitness
- First, thaw 4 raw frozen shrimps. Make 15g each of the bulgur and quinoa separately as directed. Drain both and mix.
- Quarter 40 g cherry tomatoes. Dice 50 g of cucumber. Peel the onion, finely dice. Cut 2 stalks of chervil and 2 stalks of mint into small pieces. Mix 1 tbsp. lemon juice and 1 lb. honey.
- Then, stir in 1 tbsp. of olive oil, season. Also, add onion, tomatoes, cucumber, and herbs to the bulgur mix. Fold in 1 teaspoon chia seed.
- Wash shrimp, fry in 1 teaspoon of oil for about 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper. Finally, serve.
Approximately 390 kcal
Potato and vegetable skewers
Flaxseed oil pushes the digestive system
- First, cook 4 small potatoes for about 15 minutes. Cut ¼ red pepper into approx. 6 pieces. Clean 6 small mushrooms. Peel potatoes, cut in half.
- Spice half of the potatoes, mushrooms, and peppers on 2 skewers, season.
- Wash 100 g chicken filet, season. Roast the skewers and meat in hot linseed oil for 10-15 minutes.
- Puree 50 g avocado with 1 tbsp. lime juice. Stir in 100 g curd, season to taste.
Approximately 380 kcal