Total: 1 h 40 min
Preparation: 25 min
- For the lactose-free vanilla crisps, cut the vanilla pods lengthwise and scrape out the pith. Separate eggs.
- You will also need a hand mixer. Beat the egg yolks with 80 g powdered sugar, half of the vanilla and salt.
- Mix flour mixture with almonds. Add margarine to the rest of the ingredients and mix everything to a smooth dough with the dough hooks of the hand mixer.
- From the dough from 2 to 3 rolls and wrap in cling film and refrigerate for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees’ top/bottom heat (160 degrees’ air circulation). Mix 50 g icing sugar with the remaining vanilla pulp.
- Cut the rolling pin into slices of breadth and then shape them into balls and then about 8 cm long rolls. Turn the rolls into croissants and place them on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Leave about 2 cm between them.
- Bake the kipferl for about 10 minutes until light yellow. Carefully turn warm into vanilla powdered sugar.
|Energy (per piece)||74kcal 4%|
|Protein (per piece)||1g 2%|
|Fat (per piece)||4g 12%|
|Carbohydrates (per piece)||8g 3%|