Total: 45 min
Preparation: 25 min
- You need will need a grill and peeler. Preheat barbecue for indirect grilling. Clean the green asparagus and cut off the bottom.
- Peel white asparagus and cut off the bottom.
- Cook the white asparagus for about 10 minutes, green one in boiling salted water for about 5 minutes. Let it cool down. Wrap one asparagus spear and one sprig of rosemary with a strip of bacon and roll it tightly.
- Wash, halve and remove the nectarines. Then a quarter. Grill the asparagus rolls together with the nectarine slices in indirect heat and with the lid closed for about 6 to 8 minutes. Turn once.
- Arrange asparagus spears and nectarines, season with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil and a little lemon juice.
|Vitamin C||57.4mg 57%|