Preparation: 15 minutes
Total time: 35 min
Calories: 598 kcal
Portion for: 4 people (2 adults and 2 children)
|45 g||walnut kernels (3 tablespoons)|
|200 g||white cabbage (1 piece)|
|200 g||pickled cabbage|
|5 tbsp.||rapeseed oil|
|200 g||low-fat quark|
|250 g||wheat flour type 1050|
|1 tsp||baking powder|
|120 g||cream cheese (13% fat)|
- For the herb tart cake with walnuts, chop walnuts with a large knife. Clean cabbage, wash and slice into thin strips.
- Drain the pickled cabbage in a sieve and cut it into small pieces. Mix in a large bowl with the strips of white cabbage and 2 tablespoons of oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Put the cottage cheese, flour, baking powder, remaining oil and some salt in another large bowl. Add 3 tablespoons of water and knead with the dough hooks of a hand mixer to a smooth dough.
- Cut the baking paper to sheet size and place it on the work surface. Divide the dough into 2 portions. Roll out 1 portion of dough on the paper very thinly and pull on a baking sheet.
- Spread with half of the cream cheese, each half of the white cabbage-pickled cabbage mixture and walnuts distribute on it. Bake in a preheated oven at 200 ° C (circulating air: 180 ° C, gas: stage 3) on the bottom rail for about 10 minutes. Take out and from the remaining ingredients, in the same way, a second tart.
Nutritional value per serving:
|Total Fat||19.8g 25%|
|Saturated Fat||1.4g 7%|
|Total Carbohydrate||34.5g 13%|
|Dietary Fiber||5.5g 20%|
|Vitamin D||0mcg 0%|