Total: 90 min
- Preheat the oven (electric cooker: 200 ° C / circulating air: 175 ° C / gas: see manufacturer). Mix the flour with the yeast, the sugar, the psyllium, and some salt. Add 200 milliliters of lukewarm water and olive oil and knead into a smooth dough. Cover in a warm place for 30-45 minutes.
- Wash the peppers and cut them into fine cubes. Peel and finely chop garlic and onions. Wash the rosemary and finely chop the needles. Wash the basil and cut the leaves into fine strips.
- Fry the onion and garlic in a little oil. Add the tomato paste and the pepper and fry. Deglaze with the tomato juice and simmer for about 6 minutes.
- Add the rosemary, season with salt and pepper and let cool. Roughly grate the mozzarella and put it under the peppers.
- Knead the yeast dough again. Roll out around (about 30 cm Ø) on a work surface that has been lightly dusted with flour. Put the vegetable mixture on one half of the dough and coat the dough edges with water. Fold over the free dough half and press on the edges.
- Place the calzone on a baking sheet lined with baking paper and bake for about 25 minutes.
|Vitamin E||9,5mg 79%|