Total: 25 min
- For the pizza Quattro Stagioni, wash chicken fillet, pat dry, season with salt and pepper. Heat 1 teaspoon of oil in a small pan. Fry the chicken in a pan for 6-8 minutes. Clean mushrooms, wash and cut into the medium pieces.
- Peel the shallot and finely dice. Heat 1 teaspoon of oil in a saucepan. Sauté the shallot in it, then add the spinach, let it fall, season with salt, pepper, and nutmeg. Put the spinach in a sieve and drain well.
- Peel the onion and cut into thin rings. Put the tomatoes in a saucepan and cook for about 5 minutes. Season with salt, pepper, and a little sugar. Cut chicken fillet into thin strips. Halve or quarter salami, depending on size.
- Place the pizza bases side by side on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Make 1/4 of each pizza with spinach, 1/4 with chicken slices, 1/4 with mushrooms and onion rings and 1/4 with salami.
- Tear the mozzarella into pieces and spread on both pizzas. Pizzas in a preheated oven (electric cooker: 225 ° C / circulating air: 200 ° C / gas: see manufacturer) bake for 8-10 minutes until golden brown. Remove and garnish with thyme.
|Vitamin E||4,5mg 38%|
|Vitamin B12||0.9μg 36%|
|vitamin C||47,8mg 48%|