Total: 2 h 15 min
- For the pumpkin bread, preheat oven (150 ° C, top/bottom heat). Peel the pumpkin and rub on the coarse side of the grater.
- Mix the Hokkaido, eggs, vanilla paste, olive oil, multi-flower honey, baking powder, cinnamon and 2/3 of the nut fruit mixture with each other.
- Add the almond flour and knead well. Distribute in a tin box lined with baking paper.
- (If you want to make the nut mix yourself, consider the following ratio: 40g almonds, 40g peanuts, 40g cashews, 40g raisins.)
- Sprinkle the surface of the dough with the remaining nut fruit mixture and bake for 90 minutes in the oven. Allow the bread to cool for 30 minutes and serve.
|Vitamin A||665,0μg 83%|