Total: 50 min
- For the radish salad with white sausage and homemade pretzels, melt butter. Mix yeast, sugar and 50 ml lukewarm water. Warm the milk. Mix flour and 1 level tsp salt in a bowl. Add butter, 100 ml of lukewarm water, milk, and yeast mix to the flour and knead into a smooth dough. Cover the dough and let it rest for about 1 hour.
- Quarter the dough. Make each piece of dough on a floured work surface into a long roll (about 25 cm) that is slightly thicker in the middle than at the ends. Form rolls into pretzels and place them on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Cut the pretzel along the lower curve 3-4 cm and let it rest for another 30 minutes.
- Clean corn salad and wash thoroughly. Drain the salad. Clean radishes, wash and quarter. Peel the onions and cut into thin slices. Mix mustard and vinegar. Mix with the oil, season with salt and pepper. Wash the chives, shake dry and cut into thin rolls. Stir half of the chives into the vinaigrette.
- Whisk cream and egg yolks. Sprinkle the pretzels thinly, sprinkle with coarse salt and bake in the preheated oven (oven: 225 ° C / circulating air: 200 ° C / gas: see manufacturer) for about 20 minutes.
- Drain the cucumbers and cut them into slices. Put white sausage in boiling water and heat for about 5 minutes. Peel and slice white sausage. Mix the lettuce, cucumber slices, radishes, white sausage, and onion rings, drizzle with vinaigrette and sprinkle with the remaining chives.
|Vitamin E||7,8mg 65%|
|Vitamin B12||1,2μg 48%|
|Vitamin C||28.0mg 28%|