Raspberry trifle is a traditional British dessert. It is a perfect combination of raspberries, cream cheese, chocolate, and brownie which tastes like heaven. Besides fresh raspberries, you can also add a little raspberry liqueur if you will.
Total: 15 min
- For the raspberry trifle, thaw raspberries. Cream cheese with the vanilla flavor creamy beat. Chop the chocolate and stir, except for 1 tbsp.
- Crush half of the raspberries slightly with a fork and stir.
- Whip the cream. Roughly chop 1 brownie into pieces and pour it into a glass.
- Add ⅙ cream cheese and spread the remaining raspberries on top. Crown with a dollop of cream.
- Finally, sprinkle with the remaining chocolate.
|Vitamin C||10,9mg 11%|