Total: 30 min
- For the red lentil penne with avocado salad, cook the red lentil penne according to the instructions. In the meantime, peel, core, and dice avocados. Put the avocado cubes in a bowl and season with sea salt, pepper and the juice of a lemon.
- Pluck the basil and cut the chili into fine rings. Add both to the avocado cubes.
- Grind the flaxseed in a mortar and chop the almonds. Peel the garlic cloves and cut into thin slices. Wash spring onions, clean and cut into rings.
- In a large, flat pot or a large, deep-pan, heat the olive oil and fry the garlic and almonds in it.
- When both have taken on some color, add the spring onions and fry for another 2 minutes. Add the cooked penne. Salt everything, mix well, arrange the red lentil penne and spread the avocado salad over it. Finally, sprinkle with flaxseed.