Preparation time: 15 minutes
Total time: 45 minutes
Calories: 242 kcal
Portions for: 2 people
|250 g||Shrimp (s), frozen or fresh, ready to cook|
|125 g||Asparagus, green or white|
|150 g||Carrot (n)|
|½ bundle||Parsley smooth|
|½||Chili pepper (s), red, hot|
|250 ml||Vegetable stock|
|1 tbsp.||Soy sauce|
|Salt and pepper|
- For the shrimp and asparagus with mushroom peel the asparagus, cut diagonally into 5 cm pieces and blanch in hot water for about 10 minutes. Tip: heat the water in the kettle and pour over the asparagus in a bowl.
- Peel the carrots and cut them into thin sticks. Clean the mushrooms and cut them into slices. Chop the garlic and chili pepper.
- Heat the oil in a wok and fry the garlic and chili until translucent. Asparagus, carrots and mushrooms gradually for another 10 minutes.
- Add the vegetable stock with the soy sauce and simmer for another 10 minutes, then salt and pepper.
- Finally add the shrimps and let simmer for 3 minutes.
- Arrange everything in a bowl and serve with parsley.