Preparation: 25 min
Calories: 599 kcal
Portion for: 2 people
|150 g||salmon fillet (without skin)|
|100 g||leek (1 thin stick)|
|100 g||small carrots (2 small carrots)|
|150 g||whole wheat spaghetti|
|2 tbsp.||olive oil|
|100 ml||fish stock|
|150 ml||soy cream|
- For the spaghetti with the salmon recipe, wash the salmon, pat dry and cut into 2 cm cubes.
- Clean leek, wash and cut across thin rings. Peel carrots and cut into thin strips.
- In the meantime, rinse the lemon half off hot and rub dry. Peel the lemon peel thinly and cut into very fine strips. Squeeze out the lemon juice. Wash the parsley, shake it dry, peel off the leaves and finely chop.
- Cook noodles bite-proof in salted water according to the package instructions.
- Heat oil in a pan. Season salmon with pepper and fry for 3-4 minutes in hot oil.
- Remove the salmon, sauté leek rings and carrot strips in the pan over medium heat while stirring for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the fish stock, soy cream, lemon peel and 1-2 tablespoons of lemon juice to the pan and cook over medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Salmon may salt, return to the pan and warm briefly. Add parsley.
- Drain the pasta in a sieve and mix carefully with the sauce. Season with salt and pepper and serve the spaghetti with salmon immediately.
Nutritional value per serving:
|Total Fat||15.4g 20%|
|Saturated Fat||2.8g 14%|
|Total Carbohydrate||53.7g 20%|
|Dietary Fiber||2.9g 10%|
|Vitamin D||0mcg 0%|