Total: 45 min
- For the stuffed ravioli with tuna cream and sage, prepare flour, 2 eggs, 3 tablespoons lukewarm water, 2 tablespoons oil, corn semolina, and 1/2 teaspoon salt with the dough hook of the hand mixer to a smooth dough.
- Form the dough into a smooth ball, wrap in foil and refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
- Separate 1 egg. Put the tuna in a sieve and drain well. Wash sage, shake dry and peel off the leaves. Wash the ruffle, shake dry and chop finely.
- Also, chop 3 sage slices. Mix cottage cheese, almonds, and egg yolks. Add chopped sage, rocket cabbage, and tuna, season with salt and pepper.
- Mix the egg whites with 2-3 tablespoons of water. Halve the dough and roll out on a floured work surface rectangular 1-2 mm thin. Spread the dough sheet thinly with an egg white mix. Spray half of the filling on one half of the dough (about 12 piles).
- Fold in the second half of the dough and press lightly. Cut out ravioli with pastry dough. Process the remaining dough and filling as well. Cook the ravioli portion-wise in boiling salted water for 3-4 minutes. Remove and place on a well-oiled baking tray.
- Heat 3-4 tablespoons of olive oil in a large pan. Fry sage leaves for about 2 minutes, then drain on kitchen paper. Pivot Ravioli in oil and arrange on plates. Garnish with sage leaves.