Calories: 558 cal
Serving for: 2 people
|1 (3 ounce)||package cream cheese|
|1/4 tsp.||ground cinnamon|
|2 1/4 cups||all-purpose flour|
|1 tsp.||orange zest|
|1 tsp.||vanilla extract|
|1 cup||white sugar|
- For the sugared butter shavings recipe, you will need to preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) in advance. Mix together the flour, salt, and cinnamon and set aside.
- In a medium-sized bowl, put together cream cheese and butter. Add some sugar and egg yolk. Stir the mix until it gets light and fluffy. Afterward, stir in the vanilla and orange zest. Gently blend in the rest of the dry ingredients.
- Fill a pastry bag or a cookie press with dough, and form cookies of any shape on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake cookies for around 10 to 15 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the cookies are golden brown on the peaks and on the bottoms.
- Finally, remove from cookie sheets to cool on wire racks.
|Total Fat||66.6g 85%|
|Saturated Fat||40.6g 203%|
|Total Carbohydrate||109g 40%|
|Dietary Fiber||4g 14%|
|Vitamin D||41mcg 204%|