Total: 30 min
|4||chicken breast fillets (150g)|
|3 tbsp.||rapeseed oil|
|2 toe (s)||garlic|
|300 ml||pineapple juice|
|1 tbsp.||maize flour|
|2 tsp.||brown sugar|
|2 tsp.||white wine vinegar|
|1 tsp.||soy sauce|
|0,50 tsp.||Sambal Oelek|
|200 g||basmati rice|
|2 tbsps.||sesame seeds|
|2 tbsps.||rapeseed oil|
- For the sweet and sour chicken, dab chicken breast dry and cut into bite-sized strips. Heat 3 tablespoons of oil in a pan and sauté the chicken strips for about 6 minutes, turning them over. Season with salt and pepper and remove.
- Peel onion, cut in half and then cut into half rings. Wash the peppers and cut them into 2 cm cubes. Peel garlic and dice finely. Wash spring onions and cut diagonally into small rolls. Peel pineapple, cut out the hard core and cut the pulp into cubes of approx. 2 cm in size.
- In a small bowl, stir together 2 tablespoons of pineapple juice with cornmeal. For the sweet and sour sauce, peel the ginger and rub it into a larger bowl. Add the remaining pineapple juice, sugar, ketchup, vinegar, soy sauce, and Sambal Oelek and stir.
- Prepare Basmati rice. Fry sesame seeds in a small pan without fat until golden brown.
- Heat the remaining oil in the pan. Fry onions, peppers and the white of the spring onions for about 5 minutes. Add garlic and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add pineapple, gravy, and chicken and simmer over medium heat for about 5 minutes. Stir in the pineapple juice-flour mixture and cook for about 1 minute until the sauce thickens slightly. Stir almost all green spring onion rolls and 1 tbsp. sesame seeds.
- Sprinkle with fresh spring onions and sesame seeds.
|vitamin C||123.0mg 123%|