Total: 90 min
- For the winter salad with mozzarella, walnuts and yoghurt-dressing, clean the cabbage and cut into thin strips, clean the celery and cut into rings. Peel the onions and cut into half rings, peel oranges so that no white skin is visible, then cut out the fillets with a sharp knife and set aside. Squeeze out orange residue, measure 100 ml of it and whisk it with the vinegar, salt and pepper and the oil to a marinade.
- Put the cabbage, celery and onions in a bowl and top with the marinade. Knead with your hands for 5 minutes, then let it cover for 1 hour.
- In the meantime, roughly chop the walnut kernels and clean the lamb’s lettuce. Drain the mozzarella and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Mix the natural yogurt with the sugar until smooth, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Season the solid cabbage salad with salt and pepper and if necessary pour off some of the liquid so that not everything becomes too liquid afterwards.
- Add the natural yogurt, then add the orange fillets, the mozzarella, and the walnuts and carefully fold together with the lamb’s lettuce.
- Arrange in a large salad bowl or glasses.
|Vitamin A||404.0μg 51%|
|Vitamin C||61.5mg 62%|