Total: 30 min
- For the wraps with spinach and lactose-free cream cheese, wash parsley and chives, dry and chop or cut into small rolls, mix with cream cheese, season with salt and pepper.
- Wash the salad leaves and spinach, cut the leaves into strips and remove from the stalk. Both spin dry.
- Peel the onion and cut into fine rings. Wash the peppers, clean and cut into long strips.
- Spread out the tortillas and sprinkle with herb cream cheese in the middle. Distribute all the ingredients on the flatbread, leaving an edge free everywhere.
- Lay the bottom edges of the tortilla up over the filling, then roll up the flatlets starting from one side so that the filling is enclosed.
|vitamin C||79.0mg 79%|